Ryan and I drove back to Nashville after I got off work on Wednesday so we could spend Thanksgiving with family. We had to drive back Thursday night so I could be back for work on Friday. It was busy, but we were able to spend some good time with Ryan's mom, Brandon, Jill and the kids.
After some preparation to get the food ready for dinner, we all went to take some family pictures. Jill has such an eye for photography and was able to get some priceless pictures. It was fun, though at times it was stressful to get Joshua, Aby and Wally to all sit still at the same time. They were pretty cute.
We spent Thanksgiving at Jill's mom's house with her family. The food was great, and we were stuffed, just as one should be on Thanksgiving.When we got back to Brandon and Jill's, we played an intense game of Apples to Apples, and then Ryan and I packed up and drove home.
It was a great day, and we have some wonderful pictures to help us remember it.
1 comment:
Don't forget to tell everyone who won that intense game of Apples to Apples...me.
Brandon
Post a Comment