Ok, so for those of you who live in Texas, the leaves really do change colors in the fall--and not just from green to brown. The trees in Louisville the last few weeks have been decorated with leaves that are bright orange, yellow, red and pink. It is so beautiful!
Ryan and I recently went hiking in Bernheim Forest, which is about 25 minutes south of Louisville, and I was able to take some really pretty pictures of the trees there. Of course, everyone there probably thought I was crazy taking pictures of leaves, but this is a treat for us Texans.The weather here has been great, though it keeps fluctuating. One day the high will be 70, and then a week later the high will be 45 and then it will go back up again. I can't wait for the snow to come. I think I was probably five years old the last time I had a "White Christmas". Thank you, Lord, for your creativity in each of the four seasons!
1 comment:
Let me just say I am jealous. It is absolutely gorgeous there.
-Mandi
Post a Comment