Happy anniversary, my Love! I can't express to you what a joy it is to be your wife! It amazes me how quickly the last 7 years have gone. It seems like just yesterday that we were united as one, but at the same time, I can't remember life without you.You are such a wonderful example of a godly husband, constantly striving to love me as Christ loved the church. I know I don't always make your job easy, but thank you for your leadership and for your sacrificial love.
We began year 7 of marriage in Niger. Remember how excited the Songhai believers were when you told them it was our sixth anniversary!? Such a blessing it was to watch you teach those new Christians truth. That trip certainly changed our lives! We are ending year 7 of marriage in DC. Who would have ever dreamed we would end up here!? What a whirlwind this last year has been!
Some milestones in the last year:
•Niger
•Michigan
•Infertility
•CHBC Weekender (road trip to DC!)
•Accepted into the CHBC internship
•Accepted into the SBTS PhD program
•Graduation
•Bought a car
•Sold a car
•Moved to Washington, DC
•Nuevo Vallarta
•Pregnancy
•First ultrasound
•Huge spiritual growth at CHBC
•Trip to Texas to be with Ryan's dad in his last days
•Ryan's dad passed away
This last year hasn't always been easy, but it has been full of rich blessings from God. I love you now more than ever, Ryan, and I eagerly anticipate what the Lord has in store for us in the year to come.
1 comment:
Ryan and Kelli,
We love you guys and we are encouraged by your marriage.
Garrett and Lara
Post a Comment