For the last few weeks, iTunes has been set to repeat my Shane & Shane: Pages Playlist. And one of my favorite new songs is "Embracing Accusation." Shane melodiously affirms the devil's accusation that cursed are the ones that cannot abide by God's law. However, in all his schemes to make the believer despair, the father of lies leaves out the truth that Jesus saves those who trust in him.
This song crescendos to exalt Christ's complete work on the cross. It is there that the believer's hope is found. And the devil is right to remind us that no one is good enough to merit God's salvation. I pray your affections are provoked and that you worship the glory of God in Christ's cross. Believe!
(HT Will)
11.11.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I clicked on the shane and shane video while Will was studying. He thought I was on his blog and got excited when I told him it was your new favorite song. It really is beautiful, praise God for his glorious mercy and grace.
Post a Comment