I know I brag on Ryan all the time, but he really is the best husband ever. Since we got married, we have started a tradition of celebrating birthday months, as opposed to just the one day. It may sound a little silly, but come on, who wouldn't want to be celebrated for a whole month!?
Well, Ryan has done a wonderful job of making me feel special this month. So many little thoughtful things. My birthday started by Ryan making me Upside Down Baked Apple French Toast for breakfast. It was yummy and was as elaborate as it sounds. I had to work on my birthday, which was a bummer, but it wasn't too bad. One of the girls at work even baked me a cake.


I had no idea what our plans were for that night, but when I got home from work, I was surprised to see our house full of our precious friends. It was such a great surprise and was so much fun. We hung out, played games and ate some of the delicious birthday cake Ryan made me. Ryan really is amazing--he does everything so well, and this cake was no exception. A two layer made-from-scratch cake with the most delicous frosting you have ever tasted. Emily can attest to that. :) The cake even had chocolate shavings on top. Anyway, it was so good and was served alongside the best vanilla ice cream ever--Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla. (Thank you, Lord, for bringing this little taste of Texas to Louisville.)
Good friends, good cake, great husband. Does life get any better!?
2 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Kelli! You are such a sweet lovely person - may God continue to bless you and Ryan in everything!
Way to treat your lovely lady, Ryan!
Post a Comment