6.22.2007

House Pics--Before and After

It's been a crazy couple of months, but we are now able to enjoy the fruits of our labor. After two solid weeks of painting all the ceilings, walls and baseboards, installing a new garage door opener, new appliances, new kitchen lighting, new back door and new carpet, we are settled in.

It's taken me awhile to post these, but here are some pictures of our house.

The Living Room



























The Kitchen (Have I mentioned before how frustrating removing wallpaper can be?!)







































The Guest Bathroom
















The Office
















Wally's Bedroom












Our Bedroom























I had already posted a picture of the outside of our house, but for those of you who may be new to our blog, here it is again. It's a picture we took before we actually closed on the house. We've done some minor landscaping, but that will be our next thing to tackle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!! I love all the colors you chose ;) So cozy!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Carey said...

Your house is beautiful! All the hard work paid off.

Tory D. Giddens said...

Slick... You guys are machines.

Tory

CG said...

Nice colors. Y'all did a great job!