We were able to take the kids swimming two of the three days that we were there. Wally even got to go swimming the second day. He's been swimming before but didn't seem to like it too much the first time. This time, however, he really enjoyed it. We put him on the top step of the pool, and he eagerly swam out to Ryan when he was called.
Joshua and Aby were adorable in their matching swimsuits, and Aby's little wet pigtails were pretty cute too.
Our time with our family in Nashville was a lot of fun, but it went by too fast, as always.
4 comments:
Kelli,
I'm so glad you are having such a fun summer! I love swimming and I like to take full advantage of it while it is hot.
Happy late birthday too, I'm sorry I couldn't attend the fun bash. It looked like a great time, as you know I was up to my ears in flowers. I'm really happy for you and Ryan is such a sweet husband to do all that.
love,
Suzanne
Happy late birthday! I was just looking at my blog and noticed a comment from you from almost a month ago. We're home! (haha) I miss seeing you. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.
Ryan,
I would have sat with you in the cafeteria today if you would have asked me. I could see the look in your eye... Next time you will just have to swallow that lump in your throat. Seriously though I would have turned you down because I had to read.
Tory
The Wally shot is great when you zoom in on it.
Post a Comment