


Caleb was not a huge fan of his first bath. Ok, not really a fan at all, but he was still pretty cute, nonetheless. In the process of bathing him, he decided it was a good opportunity to go to the restroom all over his mommy. Thank you, Leemans, for the sweet puppy dog hooded towel.
Yesterday was Caleb's first Sunday at church (outside of the womb). Everything went well, but we were all pretty tired when we got home. I didn't get a picture of us as a family, but I love these pictures of my boys resting when we got home.

3 comments:
What a sweet little guy!
Ryan I know you are loving the nap times.
Ha ha. So far both of my boys have done that to me during one of their first baths as babies.
Caleb is beautiful and I love all of the pictures and updates.
Love these pics. Priceless.
Love you all. Can't wait to meet Caleb.
Post a Comment