Today we went in for another checkup, and Caleb was given a clean bill of health. At our appointment on Thursday, he was already back up to his birth weight (8lb 10oz), and today he was up to 8lb 13oz. He's doing so well that we don't have to go back to the pediatrician until October 5 for his one month checkup! Pretty exciting seeing as how we've spent so much of his first week at doctor's appointments. Praise the Lord for His mercy on Caleb!
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last few days:

Sweet boy

So peaceful

Our little froggy

Sleeping on Daddy's chest

Even laundry is more fun with this guy around!

First family walk (Wally came too but was too low for the picture)

First time in his bouncer (Thank you, Sosebees!)
4 comments:
wow how handsome is he!?!?!
these are sweet pictures kelli!
Such a handsome little man. So glad you are doing so well, Caleb. Hope we can see you again soon!
I love him! I need to get to meet him in person! Can you vaca in FL? He's SO beautiful!
What an absolutely handsome boy!! I'm so excited for you guys! As you've experienced already, the Lord teaches us very quickly and very personally with our kids that we are 100% dependent on Him. I'm praying for you guys as new parents. Don't forget to still carve out that much needed Husbnad and Wife time too. Love you guys and miss you tons. Hugs from Houston and the Roschals.
Post a Comment