Ryan was voted in last Sunday as the Associate Pastor of Discipleship and Evangelism at Kenwood Baptist Church here in Louisville, Kentucky. Praise the Lord for His goodness in providing Ryan with this wonderful opportunity! We have been so incredibly blessed to get to know the members of this church over the last 8 weeks. Ryan preached in view of this call on Sunday, August 2, was voted in last Sunday, August 9 and was ordained yesterday, August 16. It's been a whirlwind around here lately, but we're so excited about what God has been doing in our lives.
Ryan's ordination service was amazing! Jonathan Leeman, a dear friend of ours, even flew in from Washington D.C. to speak at the service, along with our pastor, Jim Hamilton. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get a single picture of the day. You can go here to listen to both Ryan and Jim's sermons, though.
I hope to update our blog with recent baby showers and nursery pictures, but unfortunately, I don't have enough storage space on my computer right now to download any pictures. That issue should be resolved in the next couple days, so stay tuned. :)
4 comments:
Wow, that is a whirlwind! Congrats Ryan!
"God's people have nothing and no one to fear because we have a King who has already defeated our enemies..."
Beautifully put, Ryan. I really enjoyed the sermon and needed that reminder today!
Way to go Ryan!
Feel free to post on our blog. I started a blog a while back for our intern class. I thought you may have forgotten that you are part of that. We have not forgotten you.
Just a word of encouragement.
PRAISE GOD!! What awesome news, Bishops!! We're so excited about this job & what God is doing in y'alls lives!!! YEAH!!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment