8.25.2009

Kenwood Baby Shower


I was truly humbled by the love shown to us by the women at Kenwood Baptist Church. I have only known most of these women for less than two months, yet they cared for us as if it had been two years. Praise God for the love and common bond that we have in Christ!

The shower was held in the nursery at the church and was decorated in such a cute way. They even used one of the baby cribs to hold all of the gifts! The food was delicious, the games were fun, but best of all was time with these beautiful women of God. It was so special to experience the excitement that the ladies from each generation had for our son.

Thank you so much to all of you!

1 comment:

While We Wait said...

Well, you are most welcome, Kelli Belly! (Only a little while left until I can't call you that anymore!)