5.22.2007

A Little Bit of Everything

With things being so chaotic lately, I haven't had much time to download pictures off our camera. So, this blog will be a crazy summary of our last couple of weeks.

I mentioned in a previous blog that my mom and Steve flew in when we closed on our house to help get the house ready. After putting in a very long day of work, we decided to wind down over a late dinner.

About a week ago, we took Wally over to our new house for the first time. Of course he doesn't really know what's going on, but he sure did love his new yard. He's spent pretty much every day for the last week over there painting with Ryan, so I think he may be getting the picture. By the way, the lovely red carpet that Wally is sitting on won't be there after Friday.

Ryan and I were blessed to get to babysit Avery Pellowe so our friends, Todd and Emily, could go out for one last dinner alone before Baby #2 came. I didn't get off work until late, so Ryan did most everything. Have I mentioned how great he is with kids, and isn't Avery precious!?

Well, that's all for this post. Ryan and I will be busy painting, gathering boxes and packing so that we will be ready to move on Saturday. Please keep us in your prayers this week.

No comments: