I saw this on another blog recently and thought it was kind of neat.
More Random Facts:
Now, I don't know if that means there are that many Kellis with an "i" or if it's just the same name, but I think it's with an "i" because it says that 99.9% of the people with my first name are female. Anyway, Kelli is statistically the 656th most popular first name. (tied with 8 other first names)
There are 240 Ryan Bishops. Ryan is the 109th most popular first name.
There are 3 Wally Bishops. Wally is the 2397th most popular first name. (Ok, so technically, our Wally isn't a person, but he's so important in our lives that I had to look him up.)
Bishop is the 215th most popular last name. (tied with 7 other last names)
I'm sure all of you feel much more fulfilled now that you know this rivoting information. Isn't it great to know I'm so productive on my days off!?
2.13.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There are 19 of me!
Yup. 20 here.
Post a Comment