11.01.2011
Talking to a 2 Year Old
So, I had a conversation with Caleb a little bit ago at dinner. He looked up at the ceiling and started talking about the lights, so I took that opportunity to try and explain to him how God made the sun to give us light outside during the day, and the moon to give us light outside at night. We talked about how the sun is very, very hot and we can't touch it. Then, Caleb said, "Daddy's son?" I realized he was confused about the difference between "sun" and "son", so I started to try and explain. However, Caleb then said, "Cason?" (Cason is a friend of Caleb's.) What a gift it is to be able to know my sweet son's thoughts, but seriously, our language must seem so bizarre to a 2 year old! Sun...son...Cason. It's a wonder we ever figure it all out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment