1.11.2011

Catching Up on Videos

So I FINALLY downloaded all of the videos off of our video camera, and I'm a little embarrassed to say that they go back to April 2010! Oh well. Here are a few random videos that were all taken back in October.

Caleb uses sign language to say "more" and "please" and will also blow kisses.

Caleb's First Signs from Kelli Bishop on Vimeo.


Prior to these clips, Caleb had taken 10 steps in a row twice, but definitely continued to crawl most of the time. This was the night that he really took off walking.

Caleb Starts Walking from Kelli Bishop on Vimeo.


Ryan and I played frisbee in our backyard one afternoon, and Caleb thought it was so funny. Man, I love the sound of this little boy's laughter!

Playing Frisbee from Kelli Bishop on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Kedra said...

so so sweet! we miss you guys!

Jill said...

So precious!! Give him a squeeze for me!!