I’m not sure how familiar people are with Shutterfly, but I’m a big Shutterfly fan. I’ve used this website regularly to send out monthly pictures of Caleb. In the process, I’ve discovered many of the great promotions that Shutterfly does. They’ll often offer free prints, free shipping or even big discounts on their many products.
For Christmas this year, they’re doing a promotion where if you write a blog post about Shutterfly, you get 50 free Christmas cards! How great is that!? What a great way to save money during a more expensive time of year! Click here to find out more about it.
I haven’t even begun to think about Christmas (or even Thanksgiving for that matter : ) ), but as I looked through the Shutterfly website, I found these great cards.
I love the different color schemes and particularly love the option to put more than one picture on your Christmas card. Plus, there are so many great designs to choose from!
They also have really cute birth announcements that maybe we’ll use next time around.
Shutterfly also carries a variety of products from stationery to calendars to these Christmas ornaments.
I hope this offer and these ideas can help someone else too!
11.20.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment