10.06.2010

Overnight Diapers


Though we've only used them one night, these Huggies diapers are life changing! Our poor son has been waking up each morning absolutely drenched because he had leaked out of his diaper. I'm not talking a little leakage--it's been a ton. Yesterday morning, I went in to get him and found that he was completely wet down his front side. I'm talking all the way from his neck to his wrists and ankles on both sides. Poor guy! Even his sheet and mattress pad were soaked. Caleb hasn't been terribly upset about it, but he's sopping wet and cold as a result.

We tried different brands of diapers and even tried going up a size at night. Nothing has helped until these Huggies Overnight Diapers. We went up a size in these for night, and sweet Caleb woke this morning completely dry. YEA!!! Thank you, Lord, for this brilliant invention!

No comments: