10.08.2009

Photo Shoot

I have been trying to learn how to use our new camera but haven't gotten very far in the process. Caleb was lucky enough to get to be my guinea pig for some of it recently. These pictures were taken with our older camera.


The pictures below were taken with our new camera. I have no idea what the majority of the settings mean, so there was way too much light in most of the pictures. However, I thought some of them turned out pretty cool, even though it was an accident. I managed to get a pretty good picture of one of Caleb's "sleep smiles." Too cute!

6 comments:

While We Wait said...

What kind of camera is it? I'm thinking of getting another myself really soon....

CG said...

He's just perfect!

Kedra said...

so so cute! i need to hold that little guy again.

Jen Born said...

He is really so precious! And all the pictures looked really good. I wish we would have taken more when Dinah was that little. . .

The M Family said...

love all the blue! :) he's a cute one!

Marshman Family Album said...

hey girl, I don't know as much as the pros but I'd love to teach you some basic stuff with your settings, just let me know.