

They came to visit us in DC about 3.5 weeks ago. It was a busy weekend, but we had a lot of fun together. We were able to see Old Town Alexandria, where we had lunch on the river. In addition, we saw the Smithsonian National Museum of American History and Arlington Cemetery. At Arlington Cemetery, we were able to see the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers and the ceremonial changing of the guard and JFK's grave. My mom and Steve saw more sights while Ryan and I were busy.
It was also a weekend of diverse ethnic food. We had Lebanese, Greek and my mom, Ryan and I even tried Indian food for our first time. It was all really good.
I wish we had more time together, but I'm thankful they were able to take time out of their busy schedules to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment