Unfortunately, I think they usually cut Wally's eyelashes a little. We've asked them not to, so I think it's unintentional. I miss the really long eyelashes he used to have. Maybe one day I'll post a picture of them...
oh wow! i love wally's new do! he's quite a looker! hey i miss you! i'll email tomorrow! hope you guys are doing well! PLEASE COME VISIT asap! we'd love to have a kickin' game of KILLA uno! we're in withdrawal!
8 comments:
did he get his eyelashes cut too???
:)
Look at how handsome sweet Wally is!! We love and miss you guys.
Jill
What a cutie! Yes - we will be around that weekend = come stay with us!!! Bring wally - he & biggio can have a blast together....
Unfortunately, I think they usually cut Wally's eyelashes a little. We've asked them not to, so I think it's unintentional. I miss the really long eyelashes he used to have. Maybe one day I'll post a picture of them...
Drop it like it's hot.
just as smashing as when he was a young pup... lookin' good wallsie!
He looks outstanding! Has he been neutered?
oh wow! i love wally's new do! he's quite a looker! hey i miss you! i'll email tomorrow! hope you guys are doing well! PLEASE COME VISIT asap! we'd love to have a kickin' game of KILLA uno! we're in withdrawal!
Post a Comment